Monday, July 30, 2007

Brickyard

I promise when we get moved, I'm going to try to start blogging again. We got the keys Saturday night, so we are officially moving. It's going to be a rough week.

Congrats to me for the win at Brickyard.

Boys 12 Girls 7.


Congrats to Lug and Terri on their win.

Paul 8 Lug & Terri 7 Donna 3 Tommy 2 Carrie 0.

3 Comments:

Blogger JD said...

Moving? where have I been? Tell me about it... staying in the area? I love your house!We enjoyed our visit there so much!

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moving? I mean, I know I'm out of the loop and everything but - wow! Congratulations, on the win and the move!

6:51 PM  
Blogger paul said...

Congratulations on the win Tommy!

Hey, it was great eating with you guys the other night. Good luck with the move.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home