Friday, June 22, 2007

Beauties

Last night we all got dressed up and went out on the town. I had the accompaniment of 3 very beautiful girls. We started our evening eating at Cynthia's Ristorante. Very fancy, romantic, expensive, and good. You have to splurge every once in a while. We had the girls on their best behavior. We warned them about sitting still and not spilling anything. Carrie dumped her bowl of dressing and I knocked part of my main course off my plate. The girls will have to leave us at home next time.

We then walked around down town Paducah. There is lots of neat things to see. Of course we saw 3 different groups of people we knew.

We then went to see Beauty and the Beast at the Market House Theater. Wow is all I can say. It was our first trip to the Market House Theater and we weren't disappointed. It didn't hurt that it was one of their biggest productions ever. Only downside is that it was almost 3 hours. Macy sat on the edge of her seat the whole time. Bailey got a little restless.

I did get a message from our realtor during supper. I called him back and he thought we would be homeless today. I guess we better find a new house.

4 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

I took my daughter to see that when she was about 12 in Bham. It was so much fun...she still talks about it. You are a good Daddy.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love a good dress up date...

12:33 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

Thank you Donna. I broadened my horizons a lot by going to a play.

Terri, even I like to dress up on occasion.

2:57 PM  
Blogger mark said...

What a great story about the restaurant! So many times my wife and I would "warn" our children only to be the ones that needed to heed our own warning.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home