Friday, May 04, 2007

What's Happening?

I haven't been a blogger here lately. I don't feel like I've posted anything except nascar results. Haven't been online much and had other things going on.

Carrie and I are going on 2 dates this weekend. Tonight we are going to the country club to the "All Kids In" Charity Auction. It's an annual event that raises money for kids to go to the Y or play soccer for free. Good cause and can usually get some good deals. Great place to network for Carrie's business. Tomorrow night they are having a glow ball event that we will probably play in. I've only played golf once this year so I'm still rusty.

The girls are doing good. They are almost done with soccer. Only 3 games left. They are both doing so well. Bailey got glasses this week. She is so cute and I will post a picture soon. We are going camping for the first time next weekend. We can't wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

Enjoy the time with your lovely wife. You can't do yourself a bigger favor than loving your wife.

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home