Monday, May 14, 2007

Lady In Black

Lug Nuts took home the win for the boys.

Boys 7 Girls 3

Fave Driver goes to Paul. This is becoming a habit.

Paul 7 Donna 2 Lug & Terri 2 Tommy 0 Carrie 0.

We had a wonderful weekend at the lake. It was very nice weather and we had a nice time.

Bailey registers for kindergarten today. She is very excited. This is Macy's last week of school. We're going to Shrek 3 for her end of school treat.

Another Survivor is in the books. Earl was a very suprise winner for me. The next one is in China, that ought to be interesting.

Ryan Newman sure is running better these days. I was hoping for a win yesterday. Maybe he needs to drive for Hendrick.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Tony was 3rd... I slipped outside for a nap in the new hammock and when I woke up, he was in the back! What happened?

Anyway, he came back strong. I sure didn't want to see another Hendrick win!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Donna G said...

ah Heck, lets all go race for Hendrick! I wanted it to be 1-2
Newman and Jr. even in that order. I was feeling generous.

10:02 AM  
Blogger paul said...

Go boys! Lug nut is on a roll!

It was amazing that Tony got back up there after going a lap down. Hendrick's cars are hard to beat...but I keep thinking it is time for someone else to win!

4:29 PM  
Blogger believingthomas said...

I saw the last 1/2 hour. Some people get all the breaks...just glad I am using them. :-)

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home