Monday, April 23, 2007

Pheonix & Nashville

Lug Nuts takes home the trophy for the boys.

Boys 4 Girls 3.

Favorite Driver goes to Terri & Lug Nuts.

Paul 4 Donna 2 Terri & Lug Nuts 2 Tommy 0 Carrie 0.

Carrie & I went to Nashville this weekend and had a great time. It's great to spend time alone with my sweetheart. We went to church with Paul and had a great time there and the meal afterwards. We ate, and ate, and ate, and ate.

4 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

Way to go Tommy S! I was in a comfortable position until the last pit stops....then the caution! I went from having 3 drivers in the top 10 with 30 laps to go....to ZERO in the top 10!

Gotta love the ups and downs!

11:47 AM  
Blogger believingthomas said...

me and Gordan got lucky on that pit stop. I don't really care as long as I beat Terri by the end of the year.

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony was a little PMS-y this weekend.

5:31 PM  
Blogger paul said...

It was great to see you guys again. I really enjoyed going to church with you and eating at the Loveless Cafe!

Congratulations on regaining that #1 spot. Way to go TCS on winning one for the boys!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home