Monday, April 02, 2007

Martinsville

Congrats to Paul. Boys Win!

Boys 3 Girls 2

Favorite driver goes to Paul.

Paul 4 Donna 2 Tommy 0 Carrie 0 Terri & Lug Nuts 0

Who would have thought Stewart would not have finished the highest in a single race by now.
]

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

Well...I just have to brag on Jr for a minute...he has climbed back to 11th in points!

I hope that is not the kiss of death for him.

I was betting on Tony this week too. I thought his COT was so strong at Bristol that he would surely win this week. I like only getting to use a driver 9 times....makes me think things through a little more!

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mutter, mutter, stupid COT... dumb old burning foam... mutter, mutter... what is Henrick racing anyway... who is that girl with My Tony...

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home