Thursday, April 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Macy


One of my little angels turns 7 today. Macy is on the left and she is very excited to be turning 7. She is in first grade and she is extremely smart. She makes me happy to be her Dad in so many ways. She is a little sweetheart. We are having to celebrate her birthday a week late, but we are going to do it up right. She's going to have her first ever sleepover where I'm sure they'll do lots of girly things. We will then have a family and friend birthday party the next day. I sure can't wait. Happy Birthday Sweetheart. I love you.

2 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

Happy Birthday Macy! I am sure you are a great dad. Your girls are beautiful!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Donna G said...

Happy Birthday Macy!!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home