Monday, March 12, 2007

Vegas

Looks like Donna won. Congratulations. Most of us had the same idea on drivers.

Boys 2 Girls 1

Favorite driver goes to Paul.

Paul 2 Donna 1 Tommy 0 Terri & TSC 0 Carrie 0.

The girls and I went to see Bridge To Terabithia Saturday. It is a really good movie. It is very sad at the end.

Warm weather continues this week around here. It has been so nice. I love spring, it is my favorite time of the year. I haven't played golf yet, but I'm ready.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but wait 'til this weekend... Atlanta is waiting on my Tony and me!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Donna G said...

I hate to have to depend on JJ and MM to win....but I'll take them anyway I can get them..

I was on Kasey Kahn's channel when he wrecked. The race in HD was SUPER!!

(Of course I only saw the end after I had played tennis in this gorgeous weather!)

9:17 AM  
Blogger believingthomas said...

well, I had JJ picked and changed him on Saturday because so many of yall had picked him. So if the guy the bookies pick to win , wins in vegas does that prove that it was fixed?

11:24 AM  
Blogger Tommy said...

Nascar is not WWF. How dare you.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home