Ready & Waiting
I'm ready for Nascar to start again. 2 weeks and then a break is just torture. If some of the teams don't step it up it will be interesting to see the qualifying results in a few weeks.
I just found out that XM 144 is still doing mostly nascar in the late afternoon and evening. I was suprised that Claire B Lang was still on there. I figured she went with Nascar radio. Anyone know the story of that?
UPDATE:
I went and did the google thing. Claire inked a deal to stay with XM to do nascar. Either she was mad at nascar for switching to sirius with not much warning, or most likely she got paid big time. Looks like most of them stayed with XM. The Dale Jr show and the Jimmy Johnson show are still on XM. Who is on Sirius you ask? They get a good dose of John Andretti, Johnny Benson, Ricky Craven, Ron Hornaday and Randy LaJoie. Hummm, which one is winning. Actually Sirius does have Smoke.
It was beautiful yesterday, 71 deg and sunny. Going to be nice today but not quite as warm. I started my summer excercise program. I ran Tuesday and this morning. I'm so sore I can hardly walk. 5 months of no activity is not good.
2 Comments:
Sorry I thought you knew Claire and Joe Costello were still on 144...and I have heard Jr.'s show once or twice....Jimmie is a weinie...
BTW We got Direct TV and Track Pass or whatever it is called yesterday!! Now I can see the race in HD and have the other channels...Woo Hoo! Reckon that will be enough to make the Vegas race interesting???
Where there's Smoke... there's fire!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home