Friday, March 16, 2007

IT'S FRIDAY

What an up and down week weather wise. We had 70 degree temps every day until yesterday. Now it's cool and rainy. It's supposed to be cold this weekend.

Not many suprises in the basketball tournament yesterday. Duke got beat but a lot of people thought this was possible. I'm sure today will bring tons of upsets.

Tomorrow morning I get to have breakfast with fellow blogger Paul. That will be fun. There's so many bloggers I feel like I know so well, but I've never met in person. I read 8 blogs of people that don't live around me, and I've only met 1 of them. That's JD, and I sort of knew him before blogging. Paul will make 2.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe tomorrow I can have breakfast with My Tony!!!! Y'all have fun!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Donna G said...

I enjoyed watching Duke get beat. I am not a big basketball fan (Bama always sucks) but that was kind of fun to watch!

Hope you have a great weekend as well!

8:55 AM  
Blogger paul said...

See you in the morning!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home