Homesick
I left Monday morning for a meeting in Champaign, IL. We were done Wednesday at noon, but instead of going home I stopped in Marion, IL to spend the night. I have a meeting here this morning and didn't see any need in getting home at 6 and having to leave at 6 again. I sure am ready to go home and see my girls. We should be done around noon today so I'll get home mid afternoon.
I was so tired last night. I went to bed at nine and slept fairly soundly until 5:30. I was just wore out. I'm ready for my bed.
I bought a GPS unit last night for my vehicle. It is really cool. I was driving around with it last night and it did mess up. I punched in to take me to McDonalds and it took me to an empty lot. There used to be a McD's there.
Supposed to get bad storms today with possibility of tornadoes. The wind is howling right now. When I was at this meeting last year, I drove home in storms. Tornadoes broke out everywhere. Isn't that strange?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home