Cold, Soccer, Tragedy
Brrrrrr. We just thought winter was over. 2 days of cold and then warm again. Bring on spring, I'm ready to golf, mow the yard, work in the garden, eat out of the garden, and sit on my deck in the evenings.
I took the girls to sign up for soccer today. They loved soccer last year and are looking forward to playing this year. They've decided to skip softball this year. Sure makes our lives easier.
What a horrible week. People dying in storms, people losing houses in storms, and that bus crash in Georgia. They had two of the guys on the Today show this morning and it was really sad.
Macy has her last "Little Dribblers" practice tomorrow and her last performance Tuesday morning. I have a busy week this week, but I'll be in my on bed every night.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home