Monday, March 26, 2007

Bristol

I didn't do so well on the short track. Not only did I lose, but I fell from 1rst to 3rd. Terri takes over the point lead.

Paul & Donna tied for the race.

Boys 2 Girls 2

Favorite driver goes to Donna.

Paul 3 Donna 2 Tommy 0 Carrie 0 Lug Nuts & Terri 0.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Tony looked good for a while... I learned not to Tony's channel at the Bristol race back in 2000. Bristol brings out his ugly side!

6:56 AM  
Blogger Donna G said...

It was a wild race. With so many variables it was hard to pick a sure-thing. I was kicking myself for not going with Harvick over Kensseth (they were both on my team) but that is the way it goes.

I am loving watching the Direct Pass though, well as long as they are covering Junior.

7:33 AM  
Blogger paul said...

That was a better race than I expected. I am not a short track fan. Tony was walking away with it for most of the race.

I am pleased to share the win with Donna. I can't believe we picked exactly the same guys!

I'm still hot on that girl's tail...maybe next week! Four points is nothing!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home