Sunday, March 18, 2007

Atlanta

Congratulations to Terri and the girls on their win.

Boys 2 Girls 2

They've pulled up next to us boys, let's kick it in.

Favorite driver award goes to Paul.

Paul 3, Donna 1, Tommy 0, Carrie 0, Terri & TSC 0.

Paul is on a roll.

Was great to meet Paul yesterday. No different than I expected. We had a good breakfast and some good conversation.

UK bowed out today, but they put up a good fight against a good team. My final 4 is still alive. I still think Florida has what it takes.

Had a soccer coaches meeting today. I'm coaching Macy's team this year and we should have fun. Go Wasps!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That stinky Paul wouldn't have won favorite driver if he hadn't put me in the wall!

I had a great time - it was a great race!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Donna G said...

Wasp??

I loved watcing the race on the Jr channel....It may make the actual track lose its appeal....

10:12 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

Are you making fun of our team name? They had to come up with 95 names. I believe they used every possibility.

Terri, I was thinking about you those last few laps.

5:44 AM  
Blogger paul said...

I thought it was a great finish!

I enjoyed having breakfast with you and meeting your family too.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home