A.I.
I can't believe American Idol. Actually I can't believe the fans who are voting. They got rid of a good one last night. When are we going to get rid of Sinjia (sp?). In my opinion he is horrible, I mean horrible. I'm not too impressed with the bald headed guy either. He's pretty good but not as good as the others. Everybody's down on Haley, but she is nice to look at. Melinda and Beat Box are my favorites. Melinda is an awesome singer and I love her humbleness. Beat Box entertains me every time I watch him. Chris Sligh is a close second. Wake up America, and vote like I want you to vote!
I've had a very busy week at work. I think I work more every year.
2 Comments:
Oh me-a
Oh my-a
We must get rid of Sanjaya!
I like Blake (is he Beat Box)
and Lakisha....that girl gives me chills when she sings....
Phil (bald guy) looks like the Reach Toothbrush guy with the flip top head. Or maybe Dobie from Harry Potter, you know, the house elf?!?
Post a Comment
<< Home