Daytona
Week 1 is over and I won. We are keeping up with it on Yahoo this year, but I'll post results here.
Boys 1 Girls 0
Favorite driver award goes to Donna with a 32nd place finish. That shows you how bad the rest of our drivers did. At least mine didn't finish last.
Donna 1 Tommy 0 Carrie 0 Paul 0 Terri 0 TCS (Don't know your driver).
I love Kevin Harivick's new colors. I love his car, his helmet, and his hats. Best looking car on the track.
I don't know why I've never liked Mark Martin. He's a real nice guy but for some reason I don't like him. Carrie says he looks like Skeletor.
I don't know who sang the national anthem, but I liked them.
I go to church and Ryan is in 3rd, I come out and he's in the back. Guess I'll have to skip church next times he's doing good.
3 Comments:
Yeah, I was pulling for Truex and Kyle Busch since they were in my "B" team.... Nobobdy could escape being wrecked yesterday.
I like Harvick's car too. He has moved up to my #2 driver.
I also liked that 88 Snicker's car...that was a good paint scheme.
Well, I guess my favorite driver is Tony. I can tell you it is definitely NOT that guy in the LOWES car. Although my boys have some lug nuts off his car.
since I am logging in on my old blogger account, my blog is at www.believingthomas.net
Go boys! Can you spell repeat?
I like Harvick's car too. I had picked him on my blog but not on Yahoo. I had Kyle too. What a finish! That was a fun race to watch.
Post a Comment
<< Home