Dallas
We had a great meeting in Dallas. Actually it was more of a celebration. Didn't get to see Dallas except the ride from the airport to the hotel. Every person that worked at the hotel was Hispanic. I knew there was a large Hispanic population in Texas, but I didn't realize that much. Felt like I was in Cancun, except for the temperature.
Had to sit in the Dallas airport for 4 hours waiting to come home. Our meeting got over early. I was 5 minutes late catching an earlier flight that would have gotten me home 4 hours earlier. Oh well I read a whole book.
Nascar starts this week. If you want to participate in the game let me know ASAP. We are doing it on Yahoo this year. I will probably give a weekly total here and keep up with whose driver did the best. Not much has changed since last year, Jeremy won't be racing.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home