Saturday, February 10, 2007

Addictions

The UK game was sloppy but awesome. The first half we blew them out, but the second half they caught up. We ended up winning and it's always awesome to be at Rupp Arena. They can have a horrible team but they still sell out every game. The atmosphere is great.

Had a good week at work. Not anything earth shattering but a good week. I leave for Dallas Monday. The agenda is packed. Monday 6:00 pm thru 10:00 pm. Tuesday 8:00 am thru 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm thru 10:00 pm. Wednesday 8:00 am thru 12:00 pm. I don't think I'll see much of Dallas. There is not much work involved in this meeting. Mainly celebrating our 50th anniversery.

I feel sorry for Anna Nichole's baby. I liked Anna Nichole. She made bad choices in life but she had a horrible childhood. I know that's no excuse but still makes me feel sorry for her. Everyone is speculating that she died of prescription drug overdose. Being addicted to prescription drugs is a weird subject to me. I take Allegra everyday. I guess I'm addicted, because if I don't take it then my allergies act up. So am I addicted to prescription drugs?

Headed to mens breakfast at church this morning. Fried rabbit, eggs, biscuits, and gravy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home