Let's Get It Started
2007 is off with a bang. Pretty weather so far but rain is on the way. I haven't played golf this whole year. Today would be a good day but I'm too busy.
Went to some friends house on New Years Eve to play cards. We had a good time and played till 1:30 in the morning. First time I had seen the new year in a long time. The kids stayed up the whole time. We didn't get home till 2 and the kids were beat. It was almost abuse.
I noticed over the weekend that we had 3 big world news headlines. Gerald Ford, Sadaam, and James Brown. News people were busy.
Bailey was supposed to start pre-school yesterday but they are full. The will not take anymore tuition students. She was heartbroken. We told her she could do pre-school at Mrs Becky's (daycare). She was so excited. She had to go to Wal Mart and buy a backpack, lunch box, and school supplies. Carrie packs her worksheets to do every day. She had to take her lunch yesterday. When she got home I asked her if she got all her work done and she said not all of it. The cartoons were just too good.
1 Comments:
Thank you Bill.
Post a Comment
<< Home