Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Keys to the Game

The Colts/Patriots game was a great game. Didn't turn out like I wanted, but it was a great game. Should be a good superbowl. Here are my keys to the game:
Indy: Must show up with a special teams defense. They were horrible against the Pats and if they do that against the Bears, Hester will beat them by himself.
Bears: Grossman must show up. Your defense will be busy all day, you must get some production out of Grossman. You are not going to have a big play against Indy, so you must have short to mid solid strikes.

I believe Reggie Bush made Urlacher mad. After he taunted him, the Bears defense really stepped it up. Watch out Bush, Urlacher will find you going across the middle some day.

The girls and I have to go to the dentist this afternoon to get our teeth cleaned. I've never taken the girls, Carrie always has. Of course she's becoming knee deep in tax returns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home