Sunday, January 21, 2007

It's Over

Actually it's not over until this afternoon, but I'm not going to go. I'm talking about duck season. This year I hunted less and killed less ducks than I ever have. I just wasn't as made at them as I usually am.

It was supposed to be snowing when I woke up, but it's only raining. The snow slipped a little north of us. It's supposed to be cold all week but not much chance of a snow. I want one big snow.

I don't have to go anywhere for awhile and I'm glad. I have to go to a meeting in Dallas the middle of February and that's all I know of.

They're talking about the next presidential election on TV. I sure hope that Hillary or Obama do not win. If you are a fan, I'm sorry. They are just way to left for me. I really don't know who I would pull for yet, I'll have to study them first. My first reaction is John McCain.

Have some great football today. I have to cheer for the Patriots because I'm anti-colts and I like Tom Brady. I have to cheer for the Bears because I love their defense. I won't be too upset if the Saints win, as that's a great story.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

I will not even respond to that statement except to say just look at the records. Spoken like a true bitter Saints fan.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home