Here We Go
My life gets busy for a few weeks starting Monday. I've had a good couple of weeks where I've stayed close to home. Next week I'm out of town 3 nights and the next weeks I'm out of town 3 nights. Oh well, it will be over before you know it.
Carrie has started tax season. She's already staying busy. Her secretary starts Monday so that will take some of the load off. If you need a good place to do your taxes, I can recommend someone. One of her goals is to do a return from every state. She's done several already.
It's messy and raining. It's supposed to quit later this morning, but it has left us extremely wet. May be too wet to play golf tomorrow.
1 Comments:
They have built a new tennis center in Decatur which includes 2 courts inside an enclosed bubble....I am playing in the bubble tomorrow morning!
Too bad they can't do that with golf...or should I say nan-nan-a-boo-boo...(in my most mature voice)
Post a Comment
<< Home