Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Headlines

1: It's cold and no relief in sight. Possibly some snow Monday.

2: I was out of town Monday and Tuesday and I'll be out of town Thursday and Friday. Thursday and Friday is duck hunting, so at least there is some fun involved.

3: My house was raided (and me and the girls were kicked out) by a bunch of women throwing dice last night. They call it bunco, but it looks like craps to me.

4: Carrie is starting to get busy and making some money.

5: We had to buy her a new computer, so she needs to make some money.

We had a big meeting Monday night in Evansville, IN. We had a good time. We had a comedian named Rik Roberts. He was hilarious. He is from Nashville, TN and I highly recommend him if you need a comedian. We also played Deal or no Deal. I was Howie and we chose a customer to be the contestant. One of my friends and co-workers dressed up like a woman and it wasn't pretty. He opened the suitcases and flirted with our contestant. It was really fun, and I was a pretty good Howie. I came up with some great one liners. My contestant was very dry but it worked out.

3 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

Sounds like you are busy as always. We need to meet sometime soon!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Donna G said...

How about you boy Ryan? He looked good in testing yesterday....but he always does good when he is the only one on the track!

Maybe this will be his year.

11:23 AM  
Blogger carrie said...

Donna, Donna, Donna...you know this is going to be Jeremy's year!!!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home