Unhealthy
I haven't been healthy. I felt yucky all day Monday. I thought it was from sitting in the cold at the game, or staying up too late on Sunday night. Tuesday when I woke up I was running fever and felt bad. So yesterday I spent in the office and got caught up. I made it till 11:00 and had to come lay on the couch. Pretty much stayed there till bedtime. I started taking Tylenol Flu at supper time, and it seems to have worked. I feel wonderful this morning.
I really wanted to go duck hunting this morning, but I didn't know how I would feel. It is supposed to be very nice today so I'm going to go call on some customers. Tommorrow is supposed to be very cold all day long. We do have a chance of flurries for tommorrow.
If you haven't seen Mike Cope's video "Mike sings the classics", you need to go to his site and see it. It's hilarious.
1 Comments:
Hope you are feeling better.
That Mike Cope video was the hit of last years Zoe Conference. It is truly hilarious. Try explaining to a non cofc what 728B means...
Post a Comment
<< Home