Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Week

I love this week. One of my favorite of the year. Everyone becomes so friendly and a lot more cheerful. The season seems to grab everybody. I don't have a lot of specific work related activities going on this week. Spend most of the week visiting customers and giving them a Christmas present.

We started yesterday at Aunt Brendas. The food was great, the kids loved the presents and it was great to see everyone. Everyone there only lives 20-30 minutes apart, but we see each other maybe twice a year. My Uncle Kerry (my Dad's brother) dropped dead in his kitchen 2 years ago on Christmas night from a heart attack. So needless to say, Christmas in tough on Aunt Brenda and that side of the family.

Looking back at last year, I found a nice Christmas piece I wrote. It was worth me reading again. Find it here.

2 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

Merry Christmas, Tommy. I wish you and yours the best during this holiday season!

8:25 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

I said it last year and I will say it again, my husband is so awesome!! I love that blog from lst year. It brings a mile to my face and a tear to my eye. You are awesome.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home