2006
2006 is almost gone, and it was a great year.
Started off with one of the best duck seasons ever.
Low note when my grandmother passed away, but she hadn't had a very quality life for a while.
Completed the Fishers of Men course. Awesome course, but a lot of work and time put into it.
The girls started soccer, which was lots of fun for them and me.
Carrie completed her first tax season as owner of the business. Payed off lots of bills and bought a few fun things.
Macy graduated from Kindergarten.
Carrie started treatment for TMJ and made several trips to Lexington.
Celebrated my 7th wedding anniversary.
The girls played softball again.
Went to Chicago over the 4th for my Aunts wedding.
Nascar scene: Bush races at KY & Nashville. Cup races at Bristol and Talladega. Truck race at Nashville. Ryan Newman stunk this year and Jeremy lost his ride.
Went to a few Cardinals games and they won the World Series.
Macy started 1rst grade.
Carrie and I played in the couples golf tournament again and improved a little.
Macy and I played in the adult/youth golf tournament again and improved a lot.
Had a major flood on Sep 21 and 22. 13 inches of rain in 8 hours. I lost my driveway and found it in my yard.
My niece, Britney, was born.
Camped at the lake during fall break.
Went to Hilton Head and had a wonderful time.
Went to the Titans/Colts game that TN won with a game ending 60 yard field goal. Vince Young is awesome.
Had a great Christmas as usual.
Was very busy at work this year but had a good year.
Wonder what 2007 will bring?
2 Comments:
Sounds like you had a great year Tommy. I was kicking myself today for not getting your phone number or e-mailing you but I have been through Kentucky twice this week. I should have set up to meet you and buy you some coffee or lunch or something. Happy New Year!
Hey--Paul, what about me????
Post a Comment
<< Home