Texas Results
Donna, Paul, and I had 2/5 right. Paul & I had the winner in our 2, so BOYS WIN AGAIN!!!!!
Boys 17 Girls 15
Best they can do is tie. We just need 1 more win Paul.
Favorite driver goes to Terri. She's on a roll.
Terri 15 Donna 14 Tommy 4 Carrie 1.
Still up for grabs here.
Ryan is stinkin'. I'm ready for next year. We have to make some major changes. Oh well, I'm sure Carrie is even more ready for next year.
Macy has been running fever all weekend and Carrie has a headache. Macy's fall festival was Friday night and my nephew Brady was going to spend the night. Both of these had to be cancelled. Carrie went shopping with the girls Saturday so I've been sitting at the house all weekend. I did go to church this morning but besides that I haven't been anywhere since late Friday afternoon.
2 Comments:
Yeah, well 4 out of my 5 were in the top 10!!
And Junior is in 3rd!!
I am not complaining!
Tony was definitely smoking today! I'm glad Kenseth made up some ground. He had a terrible race.
Post a Comment
<< Home