Splash
Finally the rain is gone. It's really going to be nice here for a few days. To bad I'm leaving.
Yesterday, I had a meeting in Owensboro. Driving up, meeting, and driving back turned into a long day. Very good meeting with a potential new customer.
I'm waiting on the electrician this morning. We have a short somewhere. We have no electrical outlets in the kitchen. Something keeps tripping the breaker. My coffee maker is now in the bathroom. That really turns my stomach. I won't drink coffee in a hotel room because the coffee makers are mostly in the bathroom. I read 1 sentence that changed my view on bathrooms. If you don't let the seat down before you flush, flusing can produce drops of water that can travel up to 10 ft. Look at everything that's within 10 ft of your toilet; toothbrush, handtowel, and coffee maker in my bathroom. YUK!
I guess the elections went ok for me. I'm not excited about Nancy Pelosi being speaker of the house. That's scary. Hillary and her scare me.
Headed to Memphis this afternoon because we fly out early in the morning.
2 Comments:
If you would put the lid down before you flush, it would prevent the splashed from traveling.
Geez Louise!! I didn't need to read that this morning.
My opinion is if you make your coffee strong enough, it will kill all those germs anyway!
Have a good trip....I know I will!
Post a Comment
<< Home