Gloating
I woke up this morning and realized, Paul and I are still the champions. Ah, a long hard season and we celebrate with the fruit of our labors.
Hilton Head was awesome. I played golf twice and hit the ball really well. It was beautiful weather. We ate some really good food. Some ate more than others. Carrie and Courtney ate crab legs for 2 hours. Luckily it was all you could eat.
We toured Savannah, Georgia on Saturday. What a beautiful city. Lots of history with lots of old houses. Really neat.
I have a very busy week with a quick trip to Indiannaplois built in. It's deer season and I haven't been yet.
5 Comments:
Ah, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS does have a fine ring to it, doesn't it? Pride notwithstanding, this has been a fun battle with the girls. I am just glad the best team prevailed in the end.
Glad you had so much fun this weekend. That is one of my favorite things to do. I love to explore and see new places.
You have a fairly sad life if you think of you and Paul beating me and Terri first thing in the morning.....and you got to make up all the rules.....Next Year WE RULE!!!
How about a final race...all or nothing???
Cracking crab legs makes you work up an appetite. We spent half of that time cracking the legs!!!
Not much Bob.
I'm glad you won, but I am still concerned about how your duckhole is doing.
Post a Comment
<< Home