World Series Champions
How about those Cards. When I was there for the last 2 games of the regular season, I would never have guessed we would win the world series. I really didn't think we would make the world series. We were playing horrible and had been for the whole second half. We had Carpenter pitching good and Suppan was ok. Every player on the team stepped it up in the playoffs. They all played to their potential and played as a team. Tony Larussa is a genius. He made so many moves that I thought were crazy. That's why he's the coach and I'm not.
That makes the 10th World Series win for the Cards.
1 Comments:
The World Series was awesome. They definitely stepped up the level of play. They deserved to win. That was the best World Series I have ever seen!
Post a Comment
<< Home