Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Stylin'



I know what you're thinking? Where can I get a suit like that? I can't tell you because I don't want too many people copying my style. Didn't we look good in our 1920's gangster attire? We had a lot of fun at the party. We didn't guess the right murderer but we had fun.

Supposed to start raining and get a little cooler today. I guess it's that time of year. It's not going to get bad cold, just cool. Hope it quits raining before tonight. Have to take the girls trick or treating. One is a ladybug and one is a princess riding a unicorn. They are both cute.

Nascar season is almost over. It's going to come down to the wire. I hope Ryan and his team take this winter to get their act together.

I'm still on a high about the Cards. It is awesome.

3 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

That is one hot looking couple there! I'm glad you had fun. That is neat that you do things like that together.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Donna G said...

Love the hat...

Enjoy your year of being National Champs...the Braves will be back!!

and I think you need to find another driver.....Newman may be too smart to drive well....I'm just sayin'

7:50 AM  
Blogger Tommy said...

Paul: That's right.

Donna: Watch the Newman comment. He will be back in 07.

Terri: It's everyday in KY.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home