Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I Lied

I just thought it was cold yesterday morning. It's really cold this morning. They say it's going to be a very nice weekend though.

Have to go to a meeting at the country club tonight. We're broke and they don't know what to do. Over the last 5 years our town has lost about 1300 jobs, so our membership is down. It's starting to catch up to us. Not much to do: increase membership, increase membership dues, spend less.

Our duck hunting club has a meeting Thursday night. We are not broke, we just wonder how we get more ducks down here. That's why I joined the place in Southern Illinois also, all the ducks are stopping there.

Saturday night we are going to a murder mystery dinner. All I know is it's kind of like a "live" game of clue. I do have to dress in 1920's apparel. I think my wife got me a suit from that era. Any more suggestions?

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

Just be sure you have a knife when you go into the conservatory.....
and a pipe!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home