Friday, October 27, 2006

Eckstein

Eckstein did awesome last night. Wow, what a game. 3-1 with a chance to clinch at home tonight. I'm sure Weaver will pitch. I still don't understand why Spiezio isn't playing. He was one of our hottest players.

Looks like the girls are ganging up on us again.

It is raining very hard here. We stopped up our duck hole last week, so we need some rain to fill it up.

Went to parent/teacher conference yesterday and found out that Carrie & I aren't the only ones who think Macy is extremely smart. Her teacher said she was doing great.

3 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

I hope the Cardinals can put it away tonight!

The girls got lucky. We need to put them away now.

Congratulations on having an extremely smart daughter! I have one of those too and they are a real joy to have around.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

Get your mind out of the gutter C3.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

Quit thinking of bung hole.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home