Ramblings
The Tennessee Titans stink. What a rebuilding year.
If the Pope had said that about Jesus I would be irate. I wouldn't react violently though.
I loved the TN/Florida game and I was was glad FL won.
Did KY really beat Ole Miss in Football?
If you didn't see Joe Beam on the Today show, watch it here. Wow, masturbation, oral sex, etc.
How come I feel sorry for Jimmy Johnson but not Kyle Bush?
I believe the Cards are going to win the division. Can they do anything in the playoffs? I hope so.
Yea, Amazing Race and Survivor have started again.
It's raining and getting cool around here.
3 Comments:
I loved that Tn Florida game....I too was glad Floriday won.
I don't feel sorry for JJ or KB..
Oh and not watching or listening to the race paid off for me....I finally won!! Woo Hoo!!
Should the Titans play Vince Young now?
I love Joe but honestly, I'd be uncomfortable in a Joe Beam seminar. Not that it is wrong, but Sex talk in front of strangers is not a part of my regular routine.
We don't tape anything anymore. It's all TiVo all the time. I don't even have a VCR hooked up. I love it!
I did not TiVo Joe Beam.
I can't believe you mentioned masturbation, oral sex, and johnson on your blog.
I'm ashamed.
Post a Comment
<< Home