Just talking about my day and other things in my world. Comments are always welcome.
Busy raising some kiddos.
View my complete profile
posted by Tommy @ 7:37 AM
Congrats guys....I knew I should have picked Kasey instead of JJ...oh well it worked on getting him into 2nd place.How about my boy Junior? Looking good on the 2 mile course....the chase should be fun!!
That one went well for us! It didn't look quite as good until Reed run out of gas though.
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Congrats guys....I knew I should have picked Kasey instead of JJ...oh well it worked on getting him into 2nd place.
How about my boy Junior? Looking good on the 2 mile course....the chase should be fun!!
That one went well for us! It didn't look quite as good until Reed run out of gas though.
Post a Comment
<< Home