Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Chase

Terri had 2/5 and Paul had 2/5. Both had the winner picked the same. Let's call it a tie.

Boys 15 Girls 9

Favorite Driver:

Donna


Donna 12 Terri 10 Tommy 3 Carrie 1.

Carrie gets another round of kudos since Harvick one.

Now on to fun stuff. POOR TONY. Actually I'm sorry he didn't make the chase. He would have been fun mixing it up in the chase. Actually I was pulling for Mark Martin not to make it. I know everyone loves him, but I've never liked him. He looks like Skeletor, he retires and then un-retires, and he had Viagra as a sponsor.

Of course Carrie was cheering for Kahne not to make it, or actually cheering for Evernham not to make it.

My pick to win the chase. I would love to pick Harvick and I hope he wins it, but I have to go with Kenseth. He's just too dang consistent.

5 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

With 10 to go we still need to win three to finish them off. Kenseth is a good pick to win. He has been running really strong lately.

Sounds like a lot of them had brake problmes last night. I didn't get to see the race. I am happy for Kahne but poor Tony! There are some other guys that I would rather have seen out of it.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Tommy said...

I'll be sure to tell her to check out my blog.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Donna G said...

I don't like Mark Martin either...there I said it...If you are going to retire...RETIRE!!

It is just going to be fun to watch Jimmie self destruct... I say don't count my boy Jr. out....

9:03 PM  
Blogger JD said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:44 AM  
Blogger JD said...

OK, I have no idea what this is all about, but it looks like everyone's having fun!

Have a great day, Tommy!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home