Wednesday, August 23, 2006

We're Off

How in the world can you fit 170,000 people in that little bowl called Bristol Motor Speedway?

We are leaving at roughly 8 am. Carrie has to take Macy to school and Bailey to my moms. I think I've gotten everything done. I found out 4 more of my friends are camping in the same yard we are. The more the merrier.

The temperature was awesome when I got up this morning. It's supposed to be like this through the weekend. Awesome.

Bristol Picks:

1: Kurt Busch
2: Jeff Gordon
3: Matt Kenseth
4: Kevin Harvick
5: Mark Martin

Last year the neighbor had wireless internet that I could pick up. If so I'll leave updates. If not I'll blog at you Sunday.

4 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

I will look for you on Trackside....I thought Jeremy had signed with Bill Davis already??..

I will post my picks later.

6:34 AM  
Blogger paul said...

After last week's finish I am temped to go with the same five but I won't. Here they are:

Kevin Harvick
Matt Kenseth
Tony Stewart
Jimmy Johnson
Greg Biffle

5:22 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I will be there, too! We're staying at the Thunder Valley Campground -- 4 men and 3 boys in a rented RV. FUN!

The hauler parade is great. We missed it last time we were there, but we're leaving early tomorrow to make sure we don't miss it again.

I've been to several NASCAR tracks, but there is nothing like Bristol.

Let's go racin!

Jeff Gordon
Tony Stewart
Jimmie Johnson
Junior
Kurt Busch

9:41 PM  
Blogger Donna G said...

Junior
Harvick
Tony
Kasey Kahne
Mark Martin

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home