Just talking about my day and other things in my world. Comments are always welcome.
Busy raising some kiddos.
View my complete profile
posted by Tommy @ 6:20 PM
Whoo hoo!
I don't know but we all know it wouldn't be Carl's fault and the other two would have done it on purpose....Too bad about the Busch boyz....
Well I did have 4 in the top 10 (way to go Elliott) and I am glad Mr Edwards was the one who didn't make it....I don't think he will be on my list again.....Yeah, I am one of THOSE Jr. Fans!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Whoo hoo!
I don't know but we all know it wouldn't be Carl's fault and the other two would have done it on purpose....
Too bad about the Busch boyz....
Well I did have 4 in the top 10 (way to go Elliott) and I am glad Mr Edwards was the one who didn't make it....I don't think he will be on my list again.....
Yeah, I am one of THOSE Jr. Fans!!
Post a Comment
<< Home