Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hauler Parade

If you've never seen the hauler parade on Thursday night at Bristol you have missed out. All of the car haulers start dowtown and make their way to the track. People are lined up for miles to see this parade, cheer for their favorite car, and boo Gordon and Bush. It is crazy. We always go to the spot they enter the track, so we get the grand finale.

We will probably have to go to Nascar Trackside Live on Friday night. Jeremy is supposed to make an announcement about his ride for next year. So watch it and look for me. I'll be the 6'3 male with a cap on jumping up and waving every time the camera gets close to me. You should be able to see me as I will probably be the only one doing that.

This afternoon I have to pack the truck and camper, pick the garden, water the flowers, mow the yard, pack my clothes, and finish up last minute work stuff. It's hard to do this stuff because I want to leave now. I'm excited, I'm excited, I'm excited. Can you tell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home