The Golf Tourney

We had the annual adult/junior tournament last weekend. It is really fun. Macy did so good. We shot 13 strokes better than last year. We didn't win but we got close. We are in the 5-8 year old group, so we have the next two years to get them. Bailey will be able to play next year, so I guess Carrie will have to dust the clubs off.
Headed to a meeting today. It doesn't start till 2 so I have plenty of time.
Today is the first day of school, so I just saw Macy off to 1rst grade. She is so excited. She has my 4th grade teacher.
2 Comments:
Maybe she can teach you how to spell first or 1st..?? little joke!
I think it is great you are getting the girls involved in golf at such an early age. It will be great for them.
The way I talk there is an "r" in everything. Warsh, warter, etc.
Post a Comment
<< Home