Bristol Results
We had a great time. I'm tired and glad to be home. Wasn't the most exciting Bristol race, but it was good.
Terri & I both had 2 out of 5 and we both picked Kenseth (the winner). Even though I picked him to finish 3rd and she picked him to finish 5th, and even though I'm the commisioner of this game, and even though I'm better looking, and even though Stewart stunk, and even though blah, blah, blah, I'll concede to her as her 2nd choice finished higher than my second choice.
Guys 14 Gals 9
Favorite driver goes to Donna with a 3rd place finish.
Terri 10, Donna 10, Tommy 3, Carrie 1
4 Comments:
Sounds like a tie to me. You both deserve some credit there. Good job guys!
You are the boss, score it the way you want to...but it seems like you both had one higher than the other and you had the winner higher. I am just saying...
TL is better looking that you. I will concede on that point!
Who cares who is better looking, my driver finished 3rd!!!
And Kurt Busch didn't win, all in all a good day!
Oh, I misread that point. Sorry Tommy. I can't buy that point.
3rd? # 8 is in the hunt now.
Post a Comment
<< Home