Weekend
Trying to decide what me and the girls will do this weekend. My wife has a date in Nashville, TN on Saturday night with Tim McGraw. Last year we went to the lake and went boating. I let Bailey fall in the lake and it scared me to death so I don't think we'll do that again. I imagine we'll just hang around the house and probably watch movies.
Macy starts back to school in a couple weeks. I can't believe it, where did the time go?
2 Comments:
You could all go hang out with Faith and the kids!
Let them do something they can't do when Mom's home....like have a pizza picnic in front of the TV watching some stupid movie...that's what me and my daughter used to do when the boys were gone at night.
I suggest you leave the kids with Cecil and Patti and go to a race!
Seriously, have a great weekend.
Time flies so quickly. This fall my son will turn 17 and be a Junior in High School. Unbelievable.
Post a Comment
<< Home