I think Kenseth may have helped a little by being loose, he would have run out of gas anyway....like Tony. But Gordon played the innocent card a little too fast...he hit him, or rubbed him on purpose...
I wish he and Johnson would take each other out, and the Busch boys would get caught up in it.....My definition of Fantasy Racing!
3 Comments:
My hand is up. I can't believe that finish. Congratulations to the girls. Next week may be quite different.
That was rubbin', and rubbin' is racin'.
I think Kenseth may have helped a little by being loose, he would have run out of gas anyway....like Tony. But Gordon played the innocent card a little too fast...he hit him, or rubbed him on purpose...
I wish he and Johnson would take each other out, and the Busch boys would get caught up in it.....My definition of Fantasy Racing!
Post a Comment
<< Home