Post Race Interviews
A few tidbits from this weekends interviews with Life In the Valley's nascar reporter, Daryl Dale Rusty Petty Earnhardt Johnson, Jr.
DDRPEJ: So Carrie how does it feel to have a win this weekend?
Carrie: It feels great. I would like to thank Donna, Terri, and Tommy for finishing so lousy and allowing me to bring home this top 30 run.
DDRPEJ: I guess top 30 does sound better than 29th.
Carrie: You know it's been a rough season for us but I had some help from Stewart a couple of weeks ago that really turned us around.
DDRPEJ: Please explain.
Carrie: We've had a rough season. In the past I could always blame my problems on having Rusty as a teammate, but I can't do that any more. Last few years I've tried to blame it on Kahne. I figured he was getting the good equipment and I was getting the trash. Then I found out he was getting the good looks instead of the good equipment. So this year I had to go elsewhere to figure out what was wrong. I met with Stewart at Chicago and he informed me I needed to blame it on Evernham for never being around. So you know we had a few words that weekend. Well it must have worked. He showed up at the race yesterday and we bring home a win.
DDRPEJ: There are rumors around that Waltrip is wanting to put you in a Toyota next year.
Carrie: I don't care what I drive as long as it will bring home top 30 finishes. Man I don't care, I just don't want to finish 43rd. At least Toyota's are made in KY where I am from. We'll see if Evernham keeps coming to the races. If he does and I can finish in the top 30, I'll stay with him.
Donna's interview:
DDRPEJ: Donna you had some equipment trouble this weekend. What happened?
Donna: Man, I don't know. Our car sucked. The &$^$#%$ broke and we can't let that *&$$ happen every weekend.
DDRPEJ: So who is to blame?
Donna: Man, I don't know. I've tried changing crew chiefs every so often and that don't help. Maybe I need to change crew chiefs every weekend.
DDRPEJ: So you really think it's the crew chiefs fault?
Donna: Man, I don't know. It sure isn't my &*$&#^ fault. Like Daddy always said, " $*$&*#**#&&$#&*$*".
Terri's Interview
DDRPEJ: You had a tough time, Newman rear ended you. What's your take on that?
Terri: It's all DW's fault. He must have called Newman and told him to do that. I don't know what he's got against me, but I'm thinking about blowing his house up. Let him try to drive 500 miles in a race and see if he can hang. Boogity, Boogity that.
DDRPEJ: You really think DW had something to do with it?
Terri: Are you questioning me? You know I've hit a reporter or two, would you like to be next? I've got to go I just pooped my pants.
Tommy's Interview
DDRPEJ: So you ran into Stewart and it hurt you too.
Tommy: Yea I was trying to rub him and he slammed the breaks on. I don't know what he was thinking.
DDRPEJ: You've had a up and down time, what do you contribute that to?
Tommy: I can't satisfy anyone. You want it all. Haven't you figured out by now, that I either finish in the top 10, or I get the pole. You can't have it all.
DDRPEJ: How is your relationship with your car owner Roger Penske?
Tommy: It used to be wonderful, but since he started using drugs it's changed.
DDRPEJ: Are you saying that Penske is using drugs?
Tommy: Man wake up, you don't have to have an engineering degree like me to figure that out. Do you think anyone would hire Kurt Bush if they were sober?
1 Comments:
This is your funniest post ever.... I even posted about Junior's potty mouth when it earned him a 25 point penalty. You probably didn't read me back then. So check it out Here.
Post a Comment
<< Home