Friday, July 28, 2006

Office Duties

I have spent all day in the office. We have our annual planning/budget meeting Wednesday, and my boss expects lots of figures and reports. I started at 6:30 and never left my seat until 11:30. I was about to wet by pants. When I get started on something I don't like to quit until it's done. Of course I had to field several phone calls in between. Since my day was pretty much shot, I went ahead and did several more office duties so I wouldn't have to do it for a few days.

Did manage to pay all my bills, catch up on blogs, and catch up on other reports. It has rained all day so it wasn't a bad day to be in the office.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

pooped his pants

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home