Saturday, July 29, 2006

Daddy's Day

What a great day with my girls. Macy was perfect all day, and Bailey only had 3 small meltdowns. We hung out at home watching cartoons in the morn. Then we went to the movies to watch "Ant Bully". It was great. Next it was off to Chuck E Cheeses (AKA Hell). Actually it worked out perfectly. Give them some tokens and watch them go to town. They would come by every once in a while to hand me tickets and get more tokens. Then it was off to home to eat supper and watch movies. Tonight I've been informed I can expect two bed partners. I love it.

Oh yeah, back to the meltdowns.

Meltdown # 1: Bailey wakeing up and realizing she didn't get to say good-bye to Mommy.
Meltdown # 2: Macy getting out of the car before Bailey. It's not supposed to work that way.
Meltdown # 3: Daddy trying to get the tangles out of Bailey's hair.

We survived and had a great time.

1 Comments:

Blogger JD said...

Sounds great, Tommy. I think we have the same opinion of the dreadful Chuck E Cheeses.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home