Just talking about my day and other things in my world. Comments are always welcome.
Busy raising some kiddos.
View my complete profile
posted by Tommy @ 4:55 PM
don't like road courses either...Boris, what a name, I was going to pick him...but both of you did so...Tony StewartDale JuniorKevin HarvickJeff Gordon (I am gagging)Mark Martin
Jimmie JohnsonTony StewartMatt KensethGreg BiffleDale Junior
Thanks for the prayers for my dad.
I just noticed that you all picked Dale Jr. I don't think he's ever finished in the top 10 here. Do ya'll know something I don't?
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
don't like road courses either...Boris, what a name, I was going to pick him...but both of you did so...
Tony Stewart
Dale Junior
Kevin Harvick
Jeff Gordon (I am gagging)
Mark Martin
Jimmie Johnson
Tony Stewart
Matt Kenseth
Greg Biffle
Dale Junior
Thanks for the prayers for my dad.
I just noticed that you all picked Dale Jr. I don't think he's ever finished in the top 10 here. Do ya'll know something I don't?
Post a Comment
<< Home