Sunday, June 18, 2006

Rain

Looks like a rain out at Michigan. Oh well, now I can quit flipping between the race and the US Open. We had 4.5 inches over the weekend, so the drought is over. Had an awesome time at the KY Busch Race.

Looks like Paul wins.

Boys 9 Girls 6


Favorite Driver

Donna Wins


Donna 7 Terri 6 Tommy 2 Carrie 0

3 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

Thank you! I am glad my guys did well this week after a rather dismal showing last week.

This is fun. Thanks for letting me play along. Go guys! We are not quite to the point of domination but our lead is getting back to where we want it to be. :)

9:40 PM  
Blogger Donna G said...

I love the sound of Donna wins...even if it is just favorite driver,

wait a minute...that is the most important thing!!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

I can be in Birmingham in about 5.5 hours. It's about 4 hours from the KY line to Birmingham.

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home