Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Office

I'm going to spend the morning in the office. Reports for boss, expense reports, etc. I'm so far behind on paper work. Today I'll "git er dun".

We are headed to Chicago for the weekend of the 4th. My aunt is getting married and they have some big receptions. We stay with my cousin and his family. We usually play golf and the kids swim. Sounds like fun, party party, golf golf.

We had Baileys 4th birday party last Saturday. We had a swimming party and she had a ball. She's growing up on me.

Last night was Daddy night. Carrie went to her monthly "staming up" party so I had the girls. We watched King Kong, worked in the garden, worked on mommas flowers, played outside, and ate. It was fun and they were perfect angels.

Daytona picks coming tomorrow evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home