Thursday, June 15, 2006

Michigan Among Other Things

Had a good week. Had to work really hard since I took off two days last week. Going to take off again tomorrow because we're headed to the Busch Race at Kentucky Speedway. KY Speedway is an awesome track. I've been going there since it opened and it is worth it. No kids this weekend, just Carrie & I. Hmmmmm........

Yesterday I got a speeding ticket in the morning and then rear ended someone in the evening. Not my best driving day. I finished several laps (or dollars) down.

Michigan Picks:

1: Matt Kenseth
2: Jimmy Johnson
3: Carl Edwards
4: Tony Stewart
5: Mark Martin

Rousch Weekend

2 Comments:

Blogger gayle said...

Sometimes you can't just have one driving instance a day. Take my brother for instance...

He hit a curb, and totaled his car. Then, the next day, he side-swiped his friend's car in the rental trying to wave at them.

8:18 AM  
Blogger paul said...

My top five picks for Michigan are:

Johnson # 48
Kenseth # 17
Biffle # 16
Stewart # 20
Kahne # 9

I feel lucky this week. We will see.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home